I can help ensure that your essay, dissertation, paper or research proposal looks its absolute best before you submit.
My academic proofreading service entails:
- correcting errors in spelling, grammar and punctuation
- checking that your formatting is consistent: page numbers, headers, lists, footers, line spacing, page breaks, diagrams, graphs, tables, page numbers
- identifying any errors in the labelling of diagrams, tables or charts
- a close comb-through of your bibliography and references to ensure they adhere to your chosen style – APA, MLA, Chicago, etc
- checking that the terms that you use are consistent throughout your work
- highlighting where clarity is obscured – e.g. overly long sentences or paragraphs, clunky sentence construction or odd clauses.
Having worked in the education sector at both school and HE level, I understand the importance of academic integrity. I won’t therefore add content, alter or assess your argument, correct facts, formulae or calculations, or edit your text to adhere to a word limit. You can have confidence in the fact that the work you submit will be your own.
If this sounds like what you need, get in touch!